Jasper County Chamber of Commerce Immediate Chamber Member Benefits
So you’ve heard of the Jasper County Chamber of Commerce, but do you know the benefits of being a member? The Chamber is a resource to the community and continually works to promote Jasper County businesses and organizations. Because the role of the Chamber can be mostly seen as an organizer of special events, it’s important to also remember the tangible and intangible services provided by the Chamber.
· Membership decal for your window or door showing your community support.
· Ability to submit articles and inserts for the Monthly Newsletter.
· The ability to use the marquee to advertise upcoming events, on a scheduled basis determined by the Chamber.
· Chamber Luncheon & Business After Hours Networking Opportunities.
· The ability to participate in our new Member 2 Member discount program.
· Announcement of your membership on our facebook page, website and in the Chamber Newsletter including your contact information.
· FREE Listing in our Chamber Membership Directory.
· FREE Listing on our website with the option to link to your website.
· Ability to purchase ads that will be showcased under FEATURED ADS section of our website homepage.
· Chamber members enjoy reduced fees for selected Chamber sponsored events.
· Chamber members have the opportunity to provide something a goodie bag that is given to new people in Jasper County. This program is called Welcome to the Neighborhood.
· The ability to rent the Peoples State Bank Community Room located inside the Chamber office at a reduced rate of only $5 an hour! This includes wifi, smartTV, whiteboard, conference calling, access to bathrooms and the kitchenette. PLUS, chamber members receive one hour rental FREE each year!
· Participation in the Annual Banquet. It provides a unique chance for business people and county residents to come together for an evening of food, networking, entertainment and discussion on the work of the Chamber.
· The Chamber offers members a savings on postage with the use of our bulk mail permit.
· The Chamber offers Chamber Bucks, a gift certificate program highlighting Chamber members. Chamber Bucks work the same as other gift certificates, only they come in a check form. Each Chamber Buck that goes out is accompanied by a list of Chamber members that have elected to be included in the program, another way to get your name out to the public for local shopping.
· The office is home to a display case that holds our members’ business cards. Visitors to the office are greeted with this case, giving them an immediate look at the members and the services they offer.
· Referrals to your business. ~ We ONLY refer Chamber Members! The Chamber receives calls daily from people asking for information. When these calls come in, our members receive first mention.
· Ribbon Cuttings and Announcements for Anniversaries, Grand Openings, New Management, Special Awards, etc. with a press release to local media.
· The Chamber offers information on countless area and nearby activities. The office is home to brochures, business cards, small booklets and other information for recreation, community services and businesses and organizations. The Chamber is also a good place to find phone books, maps and Newton Fact Books.